Sydney eBay Seminar.
How To Build a Million Dollar eBay Business – 1 Day eBay Seminar
Learn how to build a million dollar eBay business from home without spending a cent of your money or borrowing any money.
Learn how to find free products to sell on eBay
Learn how to build a multi-million dollar eBay dropship business from home.
Learn how to make thousands of dollars profit each month from buying badly listed items and reselling them on eBay.
Learn how to build a multi-million dollar eBay import business
And much much more…
No Fluff and no upsells. Just non stop steps and procedures for you to make more money on eBay
How To Sell On eBay
What to Sell on eBay?
Top Selling Items On eBay
Where to source new and used Products?
Where to Get Free Inventory To Sell?
How to Source From China?
Hundreds of eBay Selling Tips Revealed – Just One Tip Can Double Your Sales
eBay Best Match Tricks Revealed
The Secrets eBay Won’t Tell You to Get Your Listings to the Top of eBay‘s Best Match Search Results in Less Than 30 Minutes
How to Automate
How To Build A Multi Million Dollar eBay Business From Home
And tons more….
Step By Step Blueprint To Build A
Million Dollar eBay Business
Are you considering making eBay your full time income?
Do you have an eBay business and want to take it to the next level?
Would you like to be personally instructed live by an eBay Multi-Million dollar seller and the author of “Million Dollar eBay Business From Home– A Step By Step Guide”?
Join Neil Waterhouse – eBay Multi-Million Dollar Seller, author of best seller “Million Dollar eBay Business From Home”, eBay ‘invited’ guest speaker, Alibaba ‘invited’ guest speaker, Professional eBay Sellers Alliance ‘invited’ guest speaker – For a full, information packed day where he will be showing you exactly how you can build a multi-million dollar eBay online business from home, from scratch, and how you can even do it with no money as well as revealing the eBay best match tricks to getting listings to the top of search results in under 30 minutes.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Set by step blueprint of exactly how to build a million dollar online eBay business from scratch
- How to build an exit strategy so the business works without you
- How to make it impossible for Chinese eBay sellers to compete with you
- What mistakes new eBay sellers make and how to avoid them
- How to purchase items from inexperienced eBay sellers for a fraction of market value
- How to start with zero money
- How to build and run, a multi-million dollar eBay online business from home
- What to sell on eBay – choosing the best products to sell
- How to know if a niche / product is in high demand
- Where and how to source used products and new products
- Which category, niche, trend..?
- How to get free inventory to sell without leaving home
- How to find dropshippers fast
- How to use Terapeak to find products and research competitors
- How to photograph items
- Best lighting
- Best camera settings
- Best resolution
- Best background
- Hosting Photo
- Search engine optimization for images and photos
eBay Best Match Tricks
- Search engine optimisation eBay listings for eBay and Google
- Unlocking eBay’s Cassini search engine
- What we’ve learnt from split testing hundreds of thousands of eBay listings. What improves search results and what doesn’t
- Tips and tricks which eBay will not disclose to get eBay listings to the top of the best match search results in less than 30 minutes
- How to set up an eBay store so it is found by all major search engines
- How to optimise listings for mobile devices
- How to source items from China
- Where to source items from China
- How to import on the cheap
- Tips for dealing with Alibaba and the ordering process
- Which Chinese suppliers to buy from and which ones not to
- How to negotiate with suppliers
- A to Z of importing. The whole importing process explained
- How to import with zero duty, customs or freight forwarder charges
- International Freight Forwarders
- How to import via air and sea
- All import costs and how to slash them
- Shipping, how to ship and the cheapest way to ship to customers
- How to make your business run 24/7 365 without you
- How to automate emails
- How to automate inventory management
- How to get automatic positive feedback without asking
- How to keep control of hundreds then thousands of sales
- How to reduce customer questions
- How to promote your business
- How to take a viewer from viewer to buyer
- How to drive traffic from ebay to your website
- The 5 pieces of HTML an eBay seller needs to know
- How to create a professional looking store and website
- How to set up your own website
- How to minimise eBay and PayPal Fees
- The new defect rating, the do’s and don’ts
- Which accounting system to use?
- How to continually sell off parts of your business to purchase capital items like real estate.
- and more…
What if you implemented just one idea and doubled your sales?
Neil Waterhouse Bio.
- eBay Multi-Million Dollar Seller
E-commerce Multi-Million Dollar Seller
Author – Best Seller “Million Dollar eBay Business from Home – A Step by Step guide”
- eBay Invited Guest Speaker
- Alibaba Invited Guest Speaker
- Amazon Invited Guest Speaker
- eBay Professional Sellers Alliance Invited Guest Speaker
Internet Conference Invited Guest Speaker
Invited editorial contributor – Ecommerce Bytes
Invited editorial contributor – Australian Businesses For Sale
Invited editorial contributor – Web Retailer
- Channel Advisor – 1st Australian Multi-Million dollar eBay seller
- Australia Post eParcel Invited beta tester
- Australia Posts’ 1st Multi-Million Dollar eBay seller to use eParcel
- Founder and host – Sydney eBay and E-commerce Sellers Meetup Group
- Founder and host – Melbourne eBay and E-commerce Sellers Meetup Group
- Founder and Host – Brisbane eBay Sellers Meetup Group
- Founder and Host – Adelaide eBay Sellers Meetup Group
- CEO Waterhouse Research – #1 Supplier of eBay arbitrages to Australia, USA, Canada, UK
- 12 years eBay experience
- 24 years importing experience
“Really good information and plenty of it packed into the day. The small points are often the most useful as they make all the difference. Neil speaks with such a depth of practical knowledge. I know I can improve my business straight away.”
Michael Osborne – Victoria Australia
“Incredible amount of information and Neil is a wealth of knowledge. Keeps it basic so even someone with limited know how can understand the fundamentals to succeed. Do the the seminar!”
Glenn Ball – Victoria
“Very informative, feeling inspired. Lots of content covered. Thank you Neil for sharing your knowledge”
Louise Napdetano Sydney Australia
“Thanks Neil, the seminar was great. The same night, I made a few changes to one of my listings and it jumped from the second page to mid first page”
Dr Chaminda Gunathilake – Queensland Australia
“It was comprehensive. Really loved it”
Scott Stacey – Sydney Australia
“Great content and review. Thank you Neil!”
Melody Lee – Melbourne Australia
“Great tips. Building on solid foundations”
Graham Kite – Sydney Australia
“Awesome, very relevant material”
Myke and Monique Field – Sydney Australia
“All important areas about ebay have been covered. Up-to-date and very clear and practical hints and tips. Thank you Neil”
Amir Jamal – Sydney Australia
“Compared to other seminars I have attended, I find this awesome value! A Lot of useful knowledge acquired today, thank you. “
Peter Skvaril – Tasmania Australia
Great for the beginner and advanced seller. Thank you, well done. Recommend! “
Sharon – Sydney Australia
“Very worthwhile, excellent information. Thank you. “
Michelle – Sydney Australia
“Neil is a wealth of information”
Steven Clark – Sydney Australia
“Very good and I learnt a lot more stuff about ebay that I have never known before”
Le Beng Tan – Victoria Australia
“Very informative with a great amount of information provided. Excellent value for money”
Sean Murphy – Victoria Australia
“The most thorough and and professional ebay seminar I have attended. Information is relevant and educational for all levels of ebay user”
Caroline Taylor – Melbourne Australia
“Very informative – huge amount to process on the day – thoroughly enjoyable. Picked up many gems!!”
Suzanne Jossi – Melbourne Australia
“I enjoyed and got loads of value”
Leanne Justice – Melbourne Australia
“Been really good. Been very impressed with how well you know your business – all the key figures etc!!”
Daniel Tanner – Melbourne Australia
“Very informative, great to hear from Neil who is someone who is actually practicing what he teaches. Neil is very approachable and a wealth of information. I thought it was great Neil constantly asking whether we had any questions. Looking forward to going through the content slides and “executing” the strategies and using the tools discussed.”
Jared Ebeling – Melbourne Australia
“Excellent! Covered everything even more than what I expected”
Janet Simmons – Melbourne Australia
“Simplified a lot of things for me eg postage which was my main concern. Also gave me more insight to importing.”
Amanda Corazzol – Queensland Australia
“Very informative, easy to understand, enjoyable day – thanks Neil”
Philippa Lopez – Sydney Australia
“I have been to many eBay seminars by many so-called “eBay experts” only to find out their knowledge was skin deep and all they were trying to do was sell me their next package, often for thousands of dollars! This is by far the best eBay seminar I have ever been too. You did not try to sell me anything and you did not hold back anything. Your depth of knowledge is simply incredible.”
James Hockey – Sydney Australia
“I really liked it and it was very informative “
Martina Parker – Sydney Australia
“Excellent seminar Neil as always. Love that we can ask questions and share information along the way in a comfortable, relaxed manner. Thanks for a great day!”
Rob Bateman – Melbourne Australia
“The seminar was fantastic. Very happy with content”
Donna body – Castle Hill NSW
“Extremely comprehensive, very informative.”
Maria Garrigo – Earlwood NSW
“Thank you so much. Got a lot out of the seminar. Thank you for setting it near Town Hall railway station too! (Easier for flight to Adelaide).”
Cahill Chan – Queenstown South Australia
“Great content and loved in-depth details.”
Gary Nickless – Caringbah NSW
“Thanks very much. Generous with your time and knowledge!”
Michael Giblett – East Fremantle Western Australia
“Highly recommended for anyone wanting to start an eBay business the right way from the start “
Attila Dobi – Rye Victoria
“Relaxed and easy-going room. Approachable, questions encouraged. Enjoyable learning that has excited me about our new business”
Jackie McCormick – Shell Harbour NSW
“I am really impressed with the detail of the information provided. Easy to follow and well presented.”
Louise Gunton – Wentworth Falls NSW
“Brilliant information. Neil shares his wealth of experience and does not hold back anything. Very impressed that Neil does not upsell or promote other courses. Loved it.”
Tara Jackson – Hindmarsh Adelaide
“A very interesting and informative day. Neil has a wealth of knowledge and is happy to share! Excellent information, easy to listen to and understand. Lots to think about and act on. Thanks Neil”
Sandy Carr – Nambour Queensland
“Been to a lot of expensive professional development sessions that spent much of the time referring to or promoting their expensive upsell. Not Neil. I was thrilled that his workshop was 100% pure content. Neil knows his stuff and was happy to share everything, so refreshing. Not pretentious, just a good bloke, fantastic value, nothing was too much to ask. I would recommend Neil’s course to anyone.
John Edwards- Tarneit Victoria
“This is a great seminar”
Helen Xian – South Yarra Victoria
” I found the pace really good. I find most seminars tend to go too slow then your mind tends to switch off and start wandering. A faster pace helps you to concentrate and stay alert.”
Shane Smith – Mill Park Victoria
“Very comprehensive, adding to my existing knowledge and very beneficial”
Scott Bradley – Mount Gambier South Australia
“Neil has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to take lots of questions”
Emanuela Camera – Marrickville New South Wales
“Very informative, now I’ve got all the info I need to get started. Incredible points that I would never have found out about if I didn’t come here today.”
Davide Marciano – Reservoir Victoria
“Thank You. Learnt so much in a short time. It’s worth it to come down from Sydney.”
Neil Kaplan – Macquarie Park New South Wales
“We enjoyed the interaction, honesty and question/answer times. Thank you for keeping it understandable with slides and explanations.
Ben and Bianca Spence – Coffs Harbour New South Wales
“Definitely something for everyone there, from newbies to million dollar Seller’s. All helps to make eBay a better place to sell and profit from.”
Pippa Brien – Moorabbin Victoria
“Provided great insight and a better understanding of how to sell and increase sales on eBay”
Craig Williamson – Romsey Victoria
“Extensive and comprehensive.”
Veronica Pizer – Melbourne Victoria
“Presentation was very professional and most informative. I’ve learnt a lot having attended the seminar which I’ll definitely put in practice on my eBay store”
Chris Papadopoulos – Mill Park Victoria
“Very detailed and informative. Frequent “gold nuggets” of information and tips were shared”
Ian Paunkov – Glen Waverley Victoria
“Thank you very much for a really useful, relevant and informative day”
Belinda Thompson – Watsonia North Victoria
“A fantastic day. Very insightful and well worth the time spent.”
Justin Thompson – Watsonia North Victoria
Over 460,000 people have left their jobs and now run full time eBay businesses and you can too.
Don’t miss this very rare opportunity to be taught step by step exactly how to build a multi-million dollar eBay business by an eBay multi-million dollar seller.
- Date: Saturday 6th Febuary 2016
- Time: 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Location: Brisbane Australia
- Mantra Hotel Southbank
- 161 Gray Street Southbank Brisbane Queensland
- Brisbane Sold Out
- Date: Saturday October 31 2015
- Time: 8:30am to 5 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Mantra Hotel Southbank
- 31 City Road Southbank Melbourne (5 mins from Flinders Street Station)
- Melbourne Sold Out
- Date: Saturday May 15 2015
- Time: 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Location: Sydney Australia
- 2nd Floor, 99 York St Sydney NSW Australia
- Value –
Sydney Limited Seats Remaining
Early Bird Discount On Now $297 inc GST
How to Register: Registration is strictly limited. If the past is any indication of the future, spaces fill up very quickly. If you are interested in attending, click here to register immediately to be assured of a space. Don’t wait and “do it later.”
Guarantee (100% No B.S., Iron Clad, Double Guarantee): I understand some of you don’t know me. That is why I make the following iron clad double guarantee. If for any reason whatsoever you don’t feel like you have received more than your moneys worth by the break, simply hand in your materials for a complete 100% refund. No weasel clauses, no hassles, no questions asked. In addition to that, if you do not generate an additional $5,000 over the next year as a result of these ideas and concepts, please call me and we will send you a quick and courteous refund. I have never had to give anyone their money back from a seminar. I think this is because of the incredible amount of usable information I pack into such a short period of time.
Early Registration Bonus: The first 5 people to register are entitled to a special free gift worth $99.
Methods of Payment: Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
Fees: $297 for the first person and $197 for partners or additional people from the same organisation. This includes all seminar materials. Coffee and tea provided.
Who Should Not Attend? If you are the type of person who is content to do things the way you always have, this seminar is definitely not for you. If you don’t have an open mind or want to learn the latest ideas that have been tested with spectacular results, it would be best not to attend.
A Plan of Action: You will leave this seminar with a comprehensive plan to boost sales and ensure long term growth. You will walk out knowing exactly what to do next. I will give you a plan, without needing a big bucks budget, to make your competitors heads spin.
Unable to Attend?: It is always preferable to attend any seminar in person. That way you get your individual concerns and questions answered. However, if it is absolutely impossible for you to make it, call us and we will arrange for a special price on our “home study” materials. Telephone follow up is included.
Tax Deductibility: In all likelihood this seminar is tax detectable. Check with your accountant to be sure.
Certificate of Attendance: Everyone who attends this seminar will receive a certificate of completion. Please don’t be fooled by various certification programs you see advertised in the industry. The only certifications you need are your results and your numbers. I will take an eBay business owner from zero to a million dollar turnover over any eBay business owner with some piece of paper on their wall. The only indicator of how good you are, are your numbers. The numbers don’t lie.
Cancellations: If for any reason you have to cancel your reservation, I will refund your money in full if it is more than 14 before the seminar. After that time I will give you full credit towards a future seminar, my consulting time, my products, or any combination of those items. Cancellation guidelines are set out to ensure that no one is closed out from attending who wanted to come only to have someone else show up.
Note: Hundreds of people have been exposed to this material and felt it was the most valuable information they have ever heard in the eBay industry. If you don’t agree, you don’t pay. Plain and simple.
Click here to reserve your place now.
To your success